Friday, April 17, 2009

The Sky

The ominous sky hung all over me since Saturday, and followed me till I lost track of time. Not sure which day and season it was, when I saw those crows watching over from the cables that criss-crossed in the sky at the signal, as a continuation to that ominous feeling.


Nobody seemed aware of the sky they were under. They all moved eagerly in a random space thinking everything was alright. The sky just din’t bother them, neither the heat, nor the crows, whereas I walked as plainly as I could, trying to go unnoticed, just when I heard the minacious thunder … THE WARNING!Had someone registered my effort to go unnoticed? Before I could even bat my eyelid, the leaves were rustled vigorously by the thunder storm. I imagined windows banging against the panes reminding me of the brittle existence. I stood passively dumbstruck…


…I continue to stand under the sky that I can’t escape!

No comments: